Sunday, August 26, 2007

M.I.A

Yeah, I know I have been a slacker the last few weeks. But i have been very busy, I helped Jake a few days with summer survivor, running the boat on lake ontario and pulling jr. high kids around. This last week I have spent almost every waking moment over at our rental property getting it ready for Alicia to move in the next week or so. I gutted the bathroom out and laid new tile, put a new toilet in, new vanity and countertop etc. so I have been pretty brain dead by the time I pull myself in front of the computer to check email. But I would like to think I am back, I am going to discipline myself to diligent in updating this thing every couple of days, I even decided to try a new look, what do you think?

3 comments:

terry said...

Hey slacker. You been training for the next tri? I was thinking about you while fishing in the gorge.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
your friend,
Terry

sarita said...

there. i checked out your page and i like the new look :) keep in touch!

Erik said...

Weiner.